Tigris has been working hard for the past couple of months planning a luncheon for St. Joseph’s Health Centre, to announce the biggest donation the hospital has ever received, $10 million dollars!!
The Donor Luncheon took place on Thurs., Sept. 7 from 11:30am-2:30pm within the round-about at the Melnyk Pavillion Entrance at St. Joseph’s Health Centre with the theme ‘Family Roots’. The guest list reached approximately 200 guests, which is a medium sized event. The celebration was to be an open, outdoor reception with speaking remarks, food & beverages, music, and a banner reveal. Due to rain, the event was moved indoors.
What Goes Into a Donor Luncheon?
For the luncheon, Tigris hired to plan and manage the following deliverables;
- AV/Staging for a host/speakers to address the crowd easily, in addition to ambient background music during the reception.
- Entertainment including live music and DJ.
- Catering, including 4 food stations serving a variety of hot and cold hors d’oeuvres and beverages.
- VIP reserved dining “harvest” tables located team the main stage.
- Rustic, Hamptons style décor including lounge seats, wine barrels used as cruiser tables and wild flowers.
Are you looking to execute a unique, themed event? Contact Tigris today to learn more about our event planning and staffing services. In addition to planning a luncheon, this isn’t the only event we’ve planned for St. Joe’s – we’ve planned their Toronto West Halloween Fest since 2012. The 6th annual event is coming up Oct. 29, 2017.