Circle the Wagons in Calgary is a family friendly event including a circus school for kids! Our team was onsite September 9 assisting Chatterson Drive with lead generation Calgary, greeting guests and handing out branded swag to promote Currie, a contemporary urban village.
About Chatterson Drive
Award winning boutique research, strategy and marketing firm focused in the niche of real estate building and development. Often considered hyper-specialized, Chatterson boasts a roster of clients from both the residential and commercial segments of the market, including many of Western Canada’s top builders, developers and financial institutions.
Lead Generation Calgary Events Staff Promote Currie
Currie is a contemporary urban village in southwest Calgary. It offers a diverse collection of housing types, green space and recreational opportunities. Upon final build out, Currie will be a community complete with employment centres, retail, dining and living all within easy reach of each other.
Onsite, our team was to greet guests in the Currie Lounge, hand out free swag, direct guests to iPad survey, and roam festival with iPad survey. Below are a few participant testimonials:
- “You are a life saver; we needed these water bottles desperately right now.”
- “We were curious to see if Currie has any townhomes? We’d love to know more.”
- “This is great; I want to see what will be built there in terms of restaurants.”
- “I love the photo booth!”
- “Thank for the bottle; they are pretty nice!”
- “Thanks so much for this; the prizes are exciting.”
Do you need support collecting leads at your event? Contact Tigris today to learn more about our lead generation staff. We operate across Canada with 2,000 events staff on our roster.