Best yet, you don’t need to spend many hours thinking about these new strategies. You don’t need to hire extra full-time workers to handle this for you. Instead, you can rely on a turnkey strategy to show you the way.
At Tigris, for example, we provide a variety of turnkey marketing solutions, all of which are designed to help clients reach their goals.
1. Assisted sales support. Are you looking for a way to rapidly increase profits for a charity or a seasonal sales push? How about in a retail or tradeshow environment? If you find yourself in this position, our assisted sales support strategy is the way to go. A great example of this would be a back to school promotion or a holiday push.
2. Field market research. The best way to give your customers – is to know what they want! Makes sense right? You can plan your business future this way in an intelligent way to better serve your customers while enhancing your sales – and bottom line. Use this marketing strategy to gather intelligence and other valuable insights.
3. Merchandising. Do you realize the importance of building strong relationships with the sales reps at the stores that sell your product? If you overlook this strategy, you could be leaving a lot of money on the table. It is important to form solid relationships with these people, as they are your direct bridge to consumers. Treat them well and they will do the same in return.
4. Special events. Let’s face it: more brands than ever before are beginning to realize the importance of connecting with consumers face to face. Furthermore, you want to do so in a fun, interactive environment such as a golf tournament, concert, or gala. This event marketing strategy is among the most detailed and labor intensive, however, the reward can be great if you make all the right decisions. Traditional advertising is not as effective as it was 10, 15, 20 years ago – so companies are looking for media integration strategies to better impact potential and existing customers.
5. Street promotions. Many companies find that sales are directly related to how many people know about their products and/or services. The question is: how are you going to spread the word in a unique, creative manner? For a high volume, maximum impact strategy, you should never overlook the value of street promotions. You just want to make sure you maximize the visibility and interaction. Hand and stand flyer promotions are simply not going to cut it.
Now that you have a better idea of which strategies are available, it is time to consider which one would fit in best with your current marketing plan and future goals. If you need any assistance getting started, our team at Tigris would be happy to discuss any of the strategies above.
With the right turnkey event marketing strategy in place, it will only be a matter of time before you are making up ground on the competition and growing your brand to new heights.