Over the past decade, advancements in technology have changed the way events are organized, managed, and operated. In today’s day and age, a growing number of companies have come to realize the importance of using the right technology as a means of making better impressions on event participants.
You may be wondering what type of event technology makes the most sense. It is important to consider your audience’s demographics and unique needs when selecting technology to feature at your event. Some of today’s more popular event technologies include:
• Media recording booths to allow your attendees to create and share photos or videos from your event.
• Interactive kiosks to effectively demonstrate your product for service in an interesting and captivating way.
• Registration systems to effectively generate leads in an electronic format which can then be easily imported into your CRM.
These types of event technologies can go a long way in helping to create lasting impressions with your attendees. Event technology can help:
• Attract new customers by engaging them in an interactive demonstration of your product or service. This helps create a level of understanding and buy-in that’s not possible with traditional types of product demos or advertising.
• Increase your event’s reach by allowing attendees to share video or images, captured via media recording booths. This allows you to harness the power of sharing via social networks to spread your message in a cost-effective way.
• Create a captivating and unique event which will ensure future TOMA (Top Of Mind Awareness). If attendees leave with a great impression, your brand will be the first thing they think of when looking for a product or service within your target industry.
At this point, you understand some of the benefits associated with the use of event technology. Now you need to answer the question: which type of technology is best for your company and the event you are organizing?
To better answer this question, consider the following:
• Your budget for the implementation of event technology.
• The type of technology that will give you the greatest return on investment.
• Your event’s demographics and level of technical savvy.
Thinking of the above questions will help you choose event technology that best complements the type of event you will be running. If you want to set your event apart from the rest in your industry it makes sense to familiarize with some of today’s unique and engaging event technology offers.