While there is nothing more important than giving attendees the chance to “talk business,” there will come a time when everybody wants to lighten up – and entertainment ideas are a great place to start. Fortunately, there are a variety of entertainment ideas to consider. Once you settle on one (or more), it will only be a matter of time before the real fun begins.
1. Professional DJ. Let’s face it: everybody loves to have a good time when the music gets turned up loud. With a professional DJ, you can be rest assured that everybody in attendance will have a fun time listening to the music and hitting the dance floor.
2. Themed Choreographed Dancers. This may not be something you have considered in the past, but it is an idea you definitely want to look into in the future. There is no denying the fact that themed choreographed dancers will grab the attention of those in the audience, giving them time to forget about work and simply enjoy the event. They can also get your guests moving and into the mood to dance!
3. Artists. Imagine this: you hire an artist who will draw a picture of anybody who is interested. All people have to do is sit down and let the artist work his or her magic. When the piece is complete, the person will have something fun to take home with him or her. That’s a great momento to keep this event in the back of people’s minds for years to come.
Note: this is becoming one of the more common types of entertainment for corporate events.
4. Drum Shows and Drum Lines. This may not sound very exciting to some, but if you have ever experienced a drum show in person you know just how much joy this can bring to those in the audience. There is something about this special talent that gets people up and moving. Talk about a great way to get the juices flowing, ensuring that everybody is having an enjoyable time.
5. Pianists. While some events opt for loud music that will get people onto the dance floor, other organizers are more interested in something “laid back.” In this case, consider hiring a pianist. This person can produce great music that will soothe the mind and provide for a nice atmosphere.
With all five of these ideas, you are bringing an added level of entertainment to your event while also turning your event into a unique experience that will have people talking for many days – or years to come.
At Tigris, we have access to top entertainment in Toronto and other cities across Canada. It doesn’t matter if you are seeking a DJ, dancers, or a talented artist, you know we can step in and show you the way. The entertainment you hire will go a long way in determining how much fun your guests have. An event rentals can also help you understand and coordinate what’s best for your function. Looking to discuss entertainment ideas for your next event, give us a ring at 416.283.9119.