Toronto Event Management for St Joseph’s Toronto West Halloween Fest is one of our favourite events to plan each year. It was a ghoulish, ghastly, ginormous celebration this year at St. Joe’s 6th Annual Toronto West Halloween Fest. Our event planning Toronto team absolutely loves executing this event. Over 10,000 people come together in their scariest, silliest and cutest costumes to enjoy games, giveaways, food and fun activities. The heart of the festival surrounds the main stage at Bloor and Durie but stretches east to west across Bloor from Runnymede to Willard. To kick start the event, close to 500 parents and children participate in a 1.1km costume parade for all ages from 11:15-11:45am. It is a bloodcurdling (but feel good!) sight to see.
This isn’t just any old Halloween event however. All of the onsite activations are sponsored, including Woody’s Burgers, a Tim Horton’s Truck and an MLSE trailer. Each activation and consumable item costs 1 ticket, which can be purchased for $2. In addition, an all-access wristband is available for $10. Everyone who attends is supporting St. Joseph’s Health Centre. Proceeds will help revitalize spaces at St. Joe’s, like a renovated Kids’ Emergency Area.
Toronto Event Management Deliverables
Altogether, project management deliverables included:
- Creating the master work back schedule and site plans
- Coordinating permits with City of Toronto, health/safety/traffic/waste plans for the street closure
- Booking and managing all rentals required such as AV, staging, tents, mascots, port-a-potties, etc.
- Working with St. Joe’s staff to plan schedules for day-of volunteers
- Liaising with sponsors to activate partnerships through onsite activities
- Day of, onsite coordination/execution including overseeing set-up and event execution
- Ensuring all city/permit requirements are met
- Post-event reporting on logistics including photos/recommendations
Seems like a lot of work, but when you have Tigris’ Toronto event planning team committed to the event, it’s bound to be a success!
Are You Planning a Large Scale Event?
Many of our clients are unaware that Tigris is more than just a staffing agency. In 2013, we legally dropped ‘personnel’ from our name and have officially rebranded to Tigris Events Inc. When anyone thinks about events, we want them to think about Tigris! Our core competencies span creating, planning AND staffing events. Our diverse portfolio includes non-profit events Toronto and nationwide across Canada. We also plan experiential marketing campaigns and promotional activations for clients big and small.
Contact Tigris today for a free quote on our multiple services. And before you leave, check out highlights from last year’s Toronto West Halloween Fest! Our services are available for Toronto event management – or national campaigns from coast to coast.