Tigris provided Texas sales staff for the Keyspire Wealth Tour in Fort Worth and Dallas November 18-19. Keyspire was created to empower others to build wealth through real estate investing with the knowledge Scott and Michael have gained. In fact, many Keyspire students and members across the country now run full-time real estate businesses. It was designed for the Canadian market and is the fastest growing network of real estate investors in the country.
Tigris Takes on Texas Sales Staff
This was our second Texas sales staff experience, and it was a success! We look forward to growing our team in the USA throughout the coming year. Onsite, our Texas events staff were responsible for registration and processing, handing out DVD’s, seating attendees, processing sales and data entry.
The event was extremely successful; a large number of attendees signed up for the workshops after the information session. Below are a few participant testimonials:
• “I can’t wait to learn how to invest!”
• “I’ve never been this excited about real estate until now.”
• “I’m so thankful to have this opportunity.”
• “My husband and I have been looking for a good company to do this with and we finally found one.”
• “My Dad here has been investing in real estate, so I thought it’s time for me to start!”
• “I want to meet Scott; is that possible?”
• “This workshop will really help me with my business.”
• “It’s great you offer future dates for those of us who can’t get out of work on such short notice.”
• “After talking to a lady from Keyspire, I think I’ll sign up now; I’m going to take a leap!”
The attendees raved about Scott’s motivational speaking skills and there were high sales. Overall, it was an extremely successful event!
Texas Sales Staff & More
While Tigris primarily execute and staff events in Canada, we are slowly working our way into the American market. Contact Tigris today for a free quote on our experiential event staffing and planning services. Not sure if we operate in your market? Give us a call today for a free quote at 416-283-9119 or click on the button below.