Grace Foods approached Tigris to provide a team lead and brand ambassadors for JerkFest to offer key messaging and sell Grace products. In addition to JerkFest, Tigris provides summer event staffing for all of Grace’s seasonal events and samplings. This includes Salsa on St. Clair, Taste of Lawrence and PanAm Food & Music Festival.
Our summer event staffing includes training a core team of brand ambassadors to work all of your events throughout the season. They are trained on set up, tear down, sales and inventory, in addition to key product messaging. They become experts on your product; effortlessly promoting brand awareness and sales.
Guests at Jerk Fest were eager to visit the booth, try free samples and make purchases. Below are a few consumer testimonials:
- Every year I come and buy the seasoning and festival mix.
- The coconut water taste really fresh, like a real coconut!
- I love The Scotch Bonnet Jerk Sauce, it’s a staple in my fridge.
- I didn’t realize that there were so many different flavors!
- The Sweet Plantain chips are the most flavorful things I’ve had in ages.
- I have the Grace Hot Pepper sauce and I love it! I am looking to try another pepper sauce.
Are you looking for an all star team to provide summer event staffing? Contact Tigris today to learn about our experiential event planning and staffing services. We operate nationwide across Canada.