Tigris teamed up with Grassroots Advertising by supplying over 20 brand ambassadors to create an Ontario street team, activating in several cities across the province. Our team was to hand out thousands of flyers to promote the 35th Edition Pepsi North America Cup! For those of you who don’t know, this event features the best of standard bred horse racing as horses compete for a $1 million dollar prize. Exciting, huh?
Locations included: West Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Georgetown, Milton, Guelph and Hamilton.
Ontario Street Team for Pepsi North America Cup
Below are a few passerby testimonials:
- “My daughter horseback rides so she may like this.”
- “I won $1500 last week at Woodbine Mohawk, I’ll try my luck again!”
- “My girlfriend owns a horse and I think she’s already planning on going!”
- “Oh, what’s this? I’ve never heard of it! Sounds interesting, maybe we might go.”
- “Awesome [event]. I’ll let my girlfriend know. She has a horse over in Cambridge.”
- “Oh yeah, I’ve heard of Mohawk – great space.”
- “Interesting, I didn’t know Guelph held horse races. I’ve always wanted to go.”
- “I love beer, LetterKenny, food trucks and country music so I’ll be there.”
- “Sounds like a cool event. We might have to take the kids there. They love horses.”
- “Sounds like a fun date night to me!”
- “The kids zone Fridays seem fun.”
Are you looking for an Ontario street team to promote your event? Contact Tigris today! We operate nationwide across Canada with over 2,000 Brand Ambassadors, Sales Associates, Multicultural Staff, Market Researchers and Promotional Models from coast to coast. We also provide services in Experiential and Guerilla marketing, Event Planning and Trade Show Creatives.