St. Joseph’s executes festival footprints at several events in Toronto. Onsite, our team is to find people who were born at St. Joseph’s or were patients and direct them to the St. Joseph’s tent. To attract attention, large signs and branded t-shirts are utilized. In addition, our team is to help capture photos at the events.
Most noteworthy, the purpose of the festival footprints is to engage grateful patient population in a meaningful way for the purpose of starting or cementing a long term relationship with St. Joseph’s Foundation.
Never heard of St. Joseph’s? This hospital cares for the 500,000 people living in the west-end community. Founded by the Sisters in 1921 who made a promise to take care of this community – we are continuing this promise to help make our community one of the healthiest in Canada.
Coming together to support the Promise Campaign will make improvements across St. Joseph’s including modernizing and building new spaces for patients, purchasing new equipment and technology, and creating specialized areas to meet the specific health needs of our west-end community. Everyone was eager to interact with our team; below are a few testimonials:
- “St. Joe’s is where all of my kids were born!”
- “St. Joseph’s saved my life!”
- “I was born there, and so were my kids!”
- “The nurses were amazing.”
- “We have already donated and we volunteer there.”
- “St. Joe’s helped to deliver our healthy babies!”
- “The pediatrics unit is outstanding!”
- “The staff and nurses at St. Joe’s were amazing!”
- “My mom, me and my children were all born there!”
- “The new birth wing is phenomenal.”
Are you looking to create an engaging festival footprint? Contact Tigris today to learn about our event planning and staffing services.