Camp Quality approached Tigris to provide two energetic and engaging brand ambassadors for the annual Ryan Giddy Memorial Golf Tournament August 25. In addition, our team was at the Bay St. Kicks Kids’ Cancer event September 15. At both events, our team was to assist with the Camp Quality activation: engaging golfers, spreading awareness and creating a positive and rememberable experience. Additionally, our staff were to hand out refreshments and food to attendees.
The golfers were willing to sit with our staff for a long period of time and wanted to learn more about Camp Quality. They were engaged in conversation, ate the snacks provided, played the ukulele, and some even sang songs! Below are a few participant testimonials:
- “I’d love to hear more about Camp Quality, where are the camp grounds?”
- “What’s your role in Camp Quality and how to you hear about the event?”
- “Tell us more about what does Camp Quality does.”
- “This is amazing. Such a nice way to get donors!”
- “This is so handy, we are all tired and this beer is making our day!”
- “Where can I find you guys again? I love your service and this whole experience!”
Are you looking for engaging brand ambassadors to bring your brand to life? Contact Tigris today to learn more about our event staffing services across Canada.