Fortunately, there is help in the form of professional event planners. When you get the assistance of an experienced professional, you know you will be in good hands.
If you are on the fence as to whether or not you should hire a professional event planner, the following benefits may help you make your decision:
1. Professional event planners will take direction from you. Remember, hiring an event planner doesn’t mean you have to give up control. They can be involved with as much or as little as you want. For instance, some companies will hire a professional team to plan and organize their entire event while others simply bring them on for on-site duties.
2. Professionals are experts in schedule management and logistics. Scheduling and logistics are the lifeblood of any successful event. It takes years of experience to be competent in these areas. An event professional has the background necessary to take care of the logistical tasks that will make your event amazing.
3. A professional has knowledge of local venues and vendors. An event’s success hinges on finding the right venue and reliable vendors. An event professional can help make sure you make the best choices because of their knowledge and experience – while also negotiating rates/contracts and ensuring you get the biggest bang for your buck.
Note: Most event planners have business relationship with third parties, such as venues and vendors. For this reason, there is a good chance you will receive preferred pricing which can really help control your budget.
4. Event technology is essential to creating a lasting impression. Professional planners are up-to-date on the latest event technology, all of which can be used to better the experience of those in attendance as well as managing ticket sales, registration and connecting post-event. If this is not your strong suit, let an event planner step in and explain all your options.
5. Save time so you can focus on guest interaction. With an event planning company working behind the scenes, you have more time at the event to interact with guests. This gives you the chance to receive personal feedback and personally thank everybody in attendance. Best of all, you never have to worry that something will go wrong when you are not looking.
6. Avoid costly mistakes. Hiring an expert will ensure that you don’t make mistakes that could have easily been avoided if you had more experience within the event planning industry. Leveraging their vast experience can help you and your company save money.
7. Peace of mind. Is there anything worse than the stress associated with planning and managing an event? This can quickly wear you down, both mentally and physically. With a professional event planner on your side, you will have the peace of mind that the event will be a success – and if an unforeseen issue does arise, they will deal with you so you can focus on the most important aspect – your guests!
If you don’t have the time to plan an event or simply need more manpower, consider hiring a professional event planner. Give us a ring at 416.283.9119 or click here. We would be more than happy to further discuss how a professional event planner can help you perfect your next function!