Darby Burger Design approached Tigris to provide four energetic and engaging brand ambassadors for a school fundraiser to manage registration, sell raffle tickets, execute a wine bottle ring toss game, sell art cards and assist with a silent auction.
The events staff were divided up by time frame. From 5:45PM-8PM, two staff were to check in guests and sell raffle tickets, one staff was to manage the wine bottle ring toss game, and one staff was to sell art cards. Between 8PM-9PM, one staff was to manage registration and raffle tickets, while the remaining three staff were to roam the crowd and encourage silent auction participants. At 9PM, all staff were to box up the auction items. Below are a few guest testimonials:
- “This venue is gorgeous.”
- “The prizes for the silent auction are great.”
- “Thank you so much for your help!”
- “Wow, you are one great sales person!”
- “You have been so helpful tonight, thank you.”
- “I’m hoping to bid on the front row seats to the spring concert!”
- “The live band is fantastic.”
Are you looking for support at a school fundraiser or public event? Contact Tigris today to learn more about our even staffing support, nationwide across Canada.