Relevent approached Tigris to provide four energetic and bilingual brand ambassadors for the Saint Hyacinthe Sheraton Hotel Grand Opening. Our team was to assist with activations, directional, setup/tear down duties, etc.
Sheraton is a hub of the communities it serves. They draw in the best the city has to offer for guests, and serve as a gathering place for locals. Throughout the year, the Sheraton St. Hyacinthe serves as a gathering place for this agricultural community via conferences, meetings, meals and more. For the grand opening weekend, Relevent brought to life three key local crops – flowers, herbs and blueberries – as larger than-life experiences for the community to enjoy in a whole new way.
Interactive Hotel Grand Opening
On site, our brand ambassadors were responsible for:
- Welcoming guests to the new Sheraton Saint-Hyacinthe Hotel
- Encouraging guests to take a photo / GIF / Boomerang / video in one of the vignettes
- Taking a photo / GIF / Boomerang / video in one of the vignettes on the consumers’ phone
- Ensuring a consistent and fluid activation throughout
- Educating guests about Sheraton and how the vignettes tie back to key Sheraton brand messages surrounding community
Sheraton attendee testimonials:
- “I live in Ottawa and I did not know that the yellow flower was St-Hyacinthe’s emblematic flower. Just learned it!”
- “Sheraton is making our stay an amazing experience.”
- “I did not know you guys had this here. I just wanted my kids to walk a little and we found out you were here.”
- “The handmade flowers are impressive. I wonder how long it took to make them.”
- “Thank you so much, I have a garden, I am looking forward to adding these to it.”
Are you looking for brand ambassadors to bring your activation to life? Contact Tigris today to learn more about our dynamic event staffing services, available nationwide across Canada.