Blue Mountain & The North Face approached Tigris to provide two energetic and engaging Collingwood brand ambassadors; to assist with key messaging, product and brand promotion, entering consumers into contest, as well as handing out complimentary hot chocolate and engaging with Blue Mountain guests.
The events staff were provided with The North Face branded Himalayan jackets, snow pants, toques and gloves which they were asked to pair with warm black pants and boots.
The brand ambassadors were grouped into a team of two, having the ability to freely interact with all consumers at the North Face activation footprint. The staff distributed complementary hot chocolate and endorsed the promotions that The North Face implemented in-store throughout the weekend, including spending $50 or more to receive a free Salty Dog Beanie and spending $100 or more to receive a free pair of E-Tip Gloves. Tigris staff also encouraged consumers to fill out a ballot for their chance to win a Basecamp duffel bag. Below are a few participant testimonials:
- “I still have a ton of Christmas shopping to do. I will definitely check out The North Face store and get some free gifts with purchase – for myself of course!”
- “Free hot chocolate? Amazing!”
- “I love that duffle bag, great contest idea! Thanks so much!”
- “This is cool! I’ll definitely check out The North Face store!”
- “I liked your gloves and hats so much, I went to the store and bought them too!”
Are you looking for outgoing, Collingwood brand ambassadors to execute your event? Contact Tigris today to learn more about our event staffing services.