There is experiential marketing, and there is experiential marketing that works.
When you turn to Tigris for assistance with your experiential marketing strategy, you can be rest assured that every detail is being handled in a professional manner.
On the surface, it is easy to believe that an effective experiential marketing strategy can be thrown together in a couple of hours. However, nothing could be further from the truth.
Creating an effective strategy takes organization, planning, and of course, many years of experience. Fortunately, you get all this, plus much more, when you work with Tigris Personnel.
Before we go any further, there is one thing you need to know about creating an effective experiential marketing strategy: what works for you may not work for the next company and vice versa. This is why we customize each and every program to meet the specific needs of our clients.
Here are the six steps we follow to create a strategy that works:
1. Getting to Know You. Before we can get the ball rolling, we need to go on a fact-finding mission to understand the client’s goals and objectives. This involves a lot of listening and asking the right questions to garner the information we need… which leads us to step 2.
2. Brainstorming. Experiential marketing is all about doing something that’s never been done before. Innovation is of utmost importance and something we factor in when concepting an idea and program. We work closely with our clients to develop a unique experience that will stand out in their respective industry.
At Tigris, we always include the client in the brainstorming process. We encourage them to provide us with basic ideas. In some cases, they already have a concept in mind that we tweak and make recommendations on to ensure smooth execution. In other cases, we brainstorm a range of possibilities, allowing us to target an extraordinary experiential marketing event.
3. Proposal. We don’t come up with one idea and go from there. Instead, we work through as many as 10 high-level ideas. From there, we work in tandem with our client’s to select the best of the best to put into a formal proposal. This includes unique ideas and strategies that would satisfy their pre-determined goals.
This process ensures that our clients have options. Our clients have the ability to compare multiple ideas, focusing on the pros and cons of each, to ensure that the best decision is made.
4. Planning process. Upon approval, it is time to start with the planning process: this is when the real fun begins.
When it comes to experiential marketing, our goal is to show your audience something unique and engaging. This is what gets people excited. This is what gets people talking. Like anything that’s never been done before, we understand we may go back to the “drawing table” a few times to refine our ideas and concepts to meet the needs of our clients. But that is part of the planning process and part of the details execution strategy.
5. Staffing & Execution. No matter how great your idea, it won’t matter unless you have the right staff. This can make or break any event. We source the best personnel for your event, and make sure they are ready to go when the big day arrives. There may be instances in which events staff are not needed, but this is not typically the case.
In addition to staffing, we will also manage the program turnkey to alleviate any stress on your end.
6. Reporting of the results. It is easy enough to look at your event in an overall sense and believe that it was a great success. And with some companies, that is all you get. With Tigris, we strongly believe in the value of reporting. You want to measure your return on investment, and we make sure this is easy to do along with high level testimonials, challenges, successes and more. We understand we need to be constantly evaluating which is the only way we can improve day after day, year after year.
Experiential marketing is all about “quality over quantity.” You are not going to reach the same amount of people as you would through mass media, however, those who you do reach are going to remember the experience fondly for a long time.
7. The social side of the experience. We do whatever it takes to capture high quality photos and video, which will later be shared via social media. This goes a long way in extending the reach of the experience, with the goal of viral sharing. Tigris has an audience of over 40,000 people (and growing) that we leverage to pre-promote and highlight awareness for our clients.
The information above is meant to give you a basic idea of the process we follow when creating and carrying out an experiential marketing strategy. That being said, this is just a small window into what will actually happen from beginning to end.
There are a lot of companies throwing around the phrase “experiential marketing” and making people believe that it is simple to create and carry out an effective strategy. The truth of the matter is that you need a professional team on your side, and this is exactly what you get when you hire Tigris.
The seven steps above have allowed us to create an effective experiential marketing strategy for hundreds of clients spanning ten years and for a variety of industries.
If you are ready to experience this for yourself, our team at Tigris is here to show you the way.