Our certified food handlers assisted 6 Degrees and Can’t Mess It Up! at the Toronto Cider Festival August 26.
What is Can’t Mess It Up!?
Can’t Mess It Up! has invited techniques and technologies that make it possible for ANYONE to cook gourmet seafood. Their never-ending mission is to create new techniques to bring gourmet seafood to your plate that are so easy that you really can’t mess up.
Onsite, our team was to sample delicious Can’t Mess It Up! salmon and educate millennials at the Toronto Cider Festival. The food truck experience includes a mobile kitchen trailer where our certified food handlers serve salmon samples on a bed of rice. The team was to target new consumers and encourage drive to purchase through key messaging and high value coupons.
Certified Food Handlers Serve Delicious Samples at Toronto Cider Festival
Our expert brand ambassadors served samples in small sample boats with wooden forks. They encouraged patrons to enjoy a sample while communicating key messaging and distributing a high value coupon to drive patrons to store. Below are a few consumer testimonials:
- “This will make dinner time so much easier and more delicious!”
- “For someone who burns water, I’m excited for a product I can’t mess up!”
- “The ingredients list is very clean!”
- “That’s so easy it’s ridiculous!”
- “This tastes absolutely amazing! I will tell all my friends to come to this booth and try it out, it’s so good!”
- “Wow it’s so moist and flavorful, this salmon is amazing!”
Do you need certified food handlers for your event? Contact Tigris today for a free quote on our event staffing services. We operate nationwide across Canada with 2,000+ events staff on our roster.